Tempered and Specialty Metals is committed to improving our processes through research, innovation and investment to help you acquire the coil products essential to your manufacturing operations. Ongoing technological advancements, process improvements and equipment upgrades give us the ability to maintain better than industry standard gauge tolerances, width tolerances, and camber tolerances. Our continuous improvement philosophy assures you of our ability to fulfill your toughest material specifications.
- Plants: 2, Total square footage: 75,000 sq ft.
- Slitting Lines: 5
- Tempering / Gauge Reduction Lines: 4
- Cranes: √
- Docks: √
- Environment: Heat and humidity controlled
- Marking/Packaging: Barcoding, plastic shrink wrap, certifications
- Quality Standards: ISO certified
Tempered & Specialty Metals sales staff is on standby to answer all your requests. Fill out our short Request for Quote form below and a sales representative will be in touch with you as soon as possible. Thank you for choosing Tempered and Specialty Metals!